Former Secret Service Agent Dan Bongino said a whistleblower has come forward to him with new information on the January 6 ‘pipe bomber.’
Dan Bongino said according to the whistleblower, after the pipe bombs were found at the RNC and DNC headquarters, “assets on the ground, including a whistleblower, was briefed about the pipe bombs the next day and show a picture of a guy in a hoodie.”
However, according to the whistleblower, the law enforcement agents were told to stand down two days later.
“But two days later after the pipe bombs, he notes, emphasis his — without explanation, they were told to stand down! No need to look for the guy anymore” Bongino said.
This directly contradicts previous statements by FBI Director Christopher Wray.
A new whistleblower claim has been brought to light by @dbongino that contradicts what we've previously been told by FBI Director Wray.
There's too much left unanswered about what could have been the deadliest incident on January 6th. pic.twitter.com/YKOXYXIdXW
— Rep. Eli Crane (@RepEliCrane) September 3, 2024
[…]
— Read More: www.thegatewaypundit.com