What we are seeing unfolding before our eyes with a combination of the Covid-19 lockdowns, Critical Race Theory, and other authoritarian components of Neo-Marxism are bad enough. When we extrapolate where all of this is going as InfoWars did in the video below, it becomes clear we must do what we can to get the word out.
They created the video detailing “The Ten Stages of Genocide”:
- Classification: People are divided into “us and them.”
- Symbolization: People are forced to identify themselves.
- Discrimination: People begin to face systematic discrimination.
- Dehumanization: People equated with animals, vermin, or diseases.
- Organization: The government creates specific groups (police/military) to enforce the policies.
- Polarization: The government broadcasts propaganda to turn the populace against the group.
- Preparation: Official action to remove/relocate people.
- Persecution: Beginning of murders, theft of property, trial massacres
- Extermination: Wholesale elimination of the group. It is “extermination” and not murder because the people are considered human.
- Denial: The government denies that it has committed any crime.
This is information that needs to be seen by the masses. InfoWars may be considered to be “fringe” by some, but it’s imperative that we make as many people aware of what’s happening as possible.
New Conservative Network Seeks Crowdfunding Help
They say we have to go big or go home. We’re trying to go big and bring the patriotic truth the the nation, but we need help.
Readers may or may not realize that over the past year, we’ve been bringing more conservative news and opinion outlets under our wing. Don’t take our expansion as a sign of riches; all of the “acquisitions” have been through sweat and promises of greater things to come for all involved. As a result, we’ve been able to bring together several independent media sites under a unified vision of preventing America from succumbing to the progressive, “woke,” Neo-Marxist ideologies that are spreading like wildfire across America.
The slow and steady reopening of America is revealing there was a lot more economic hardship brought about from the Covd-19 lockdowns than most realize. While we continue to hope advertising dollars on the sites go up, it’s simply not enough to do things the right way. We are currently experiencing a gap between revenue and expenses that cannot be overcome by click-ads and MyPillow promos alone (promo code “NOQ” by the way).
To overcome our revenue gap and keep these sites running, our needs fluctuate between $3000-$7000 per month. In other words, we’re in the red and hemorrhaging.
The best way you can help us grow and continue to bring the truth to the people is by donating. We appreciate everything, whether a dollar or $10,000. Anything brings us closer to a point of stability when we can hire writers, editors, and support staff to make the America First message louder. Our Giving Fuel page makes it easy to donate one-time or monthly. Alternatively, you can donate through PayPal as well.
As the world spirals towards radical progressivism, the need for truthful journalism has never been greater. But in these times, we need as many conservative media voices as possible. Please help keep NOQ Report and the other sites in the network going.
Thank you and God Bless,
New News Aggregator — Truth. Based. Media. — “Better than Drudge Report, plus unlike Drudge they love America!”